The fabulous French ski resort of Les Gets is just one hour from Geneva airport and part of the Portes du Soleil ski area.
Les Gets and neighbouring Morzine are on a shared lift pass which gives you an extremely large local area to ski and snowboard.
Key Les Gets/Morzine facts:
- Les Gets altitude: 1172m – 2002m; Morzine altitude: 1000m – 2002m
- Lifts: 49
- Pistes: 64 covering 120km
- Piste grades: 5 greens, 23 blues, 27 reds, 9 blacks
For more adventurous skiers and snowboarders, a 'Portes du Soleil' ski pass allows access to the full area in France and Switzerland.
Key Portes du Soleil facts:
- Maximum altitude: 2300m
- Lifts: 200
- Pistes & freestyle zones: 286 covering 600km+
- Piste grades: 34 greens, 119 blues, 101 reds, 32 blacks
Les Gets ski area and piste map