Terms and Conditions (15-4-19 to 31-8-20)
All bookings will be made directly with the individual ski teacher ("the instructor") and are subject to the following conditions:
A deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking. The balance is due 4 weeks before the date of the first lesson. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before, the full amount will be due at the time of booking.
- No refund will be given in whole or in part for unused lessons due to the late arrival of a client, illness, accident, lift closure due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, or for any cause outside the instructors control including adverse weather conditions which in the view of the instructor make skiing potentially dangerous.
- The instructor reserves the right to cancel lessons or courses at any time. In these circumstances he will refund the amount which corresponds to the portion of unused lesson.
- A minimum number of three children are required to run a Freeriders course. You will be notified two weeks prior to the start of the course if it is unable to run and a full refund will be made.
- You must have an appropriate insurance policy in force, which covers third party liability and provides medical and rescue insurance.
- The instructor is obliged to take into account prevailing conditions and the standards of clients. The scope and timing of lessons may therefore vary from week to week and the instructor reserves the right to make any alterations required.
- If the instructor decides that someone on a Junior Freeriders course is not of the required standard, or they cannot be accepted for other reasons at the discretion of the instructor, a refund of 65€ (15hr course) or 45€ (10hr course) per unused session will be given. No other refunds will be made.
- No refunds can be given for anybody taking part in a Full Day who is not of the required standard.
- For safety reasons, it is a condition of booking that clients respect the judgement of the instructor while having lessons.
- Clients should ensure that they are in a fit and safe condition to take part in physical activity in a mountain environment.
- The contract will be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with French law.
- LGS is a trading name owned by SARL Snow and Dirt - SARL au capital de 8000€, RCS Annecy 424 938 728 - A10 Le Ressachaux, 1236A Route de la Plagne, 74110 Morzine.
VIEW THE GALLERY