Private Ski Lessons in Les Gets or Morzine
Book private ski tuition with instructors who speak your language!
LGS instructors offer private lessons for all levels of skier whether adults or children.
All private ski lessons are taught in English by qualified British instructors.
Choose one-to-one instruction, learn with a partner, or ski with your own small private group.
Private ski tuition is the most effective way to learn to ski or hone your skills, whatever your level.
Each session will be tailored to your ability and objectives, to help make real changes to your skiing.
Clear instructions, precise feedback, fun practise…lasting changes!
We can help whatever your level.
- Beginner – we’ll help you build a solid foundation to your skiing.
- Intermediate – we’ll help move your skiing up a gear and shift you off that ‘plateau’.
- Advanced – let us help unlock the inner mogul, off-piste or steep skier in you.
For beginners, we make all the key decisions during each lesson.
Intermediate and advanced skiers may like to help design their own sessions. Lesson topics typically include:
- Confidence building.
- Skiing more efficiently.
- Dealing with icy conditions.
- Making skiing fun again!
- Coping with steeper slopes.
- Dealing with narrow paths.
- Tackling moguls or chopped up snow.
- Skiing in powder.
- Taking you to the best slopes and avoiding the queues.
Whether you choose to book a series of lessons, or just a single brush-up session, private tuition will enhance your holiday and help to keep you safe.
Private ski lessons are available for 1 to 5 people and prices start from 85€ per hour.